POSITION: FACEBOOK ADS MANAGER
About us: Zammo Digital is a boutique direct-response Facebook ads management consulting agency that focuses on driving growth for leading SaaS companies. By providing top notch customer service and return on investment, our clients come to think of us as an extension of their marketing departments. Our intention is to remain a small, efficient team where everyone is important to the core business and the opinion of each employee matters. With a remote workforce we strive to find the best marketers the US has to offer.
Mission: To provide a fulfilling remote work environment that empowers our team members to grow both professionally and personally. We believe you should “work to live”, not “live to work.” Therefore, we provide the flexibility to let you build a work schedule that supports the other parts of your life that are important to you. At the same time, we aim to challenge our team to grow professionally by providing opportunities to work with exciting clients and improving your knowledge and skills.
Position: As the Facebook Ads Manager you learn and utilize the Zammo process to elevate your Facebooks Ads management capabilities and to deliver incredible results to your clients. You will have the opportunity to work with large VC-funded tech companies with large ad budgets. You will become a part of and be supported by our fun and creative team.
- Plan, drive, and execute Facebook ads that lead to new customer acquisition
- Provide day-to-day supervision and execution of client Facebook ad campaigns including (budgets ranging from $10k to $250K per month)
- Follow Zammo Digital Operations systems and processes
- Identify and drive changes to strategy based on performance and community response
- Build, track, monitor, and report on all site and paid media metrics, looking for areas of opportunity
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and keep team abreast of trend developments
- Create and test lots of ad creative variations to identify profitable ads.
- Analyze campaign data to identify opportunities for performance improvements.
- Minimum two years Facebook Ad experience
- Commitment to do whatever it takes to get results for clients
- Previous agency experience a plus
- Experience managing FB campaigns of over $25k per month
- Experience with Twitter ads and Google Adwords a plus
- Competent with Google Analytics and website analytics
- Must have excellent written and verbal skills
- Highly analytical, data-driven individuals
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Minimum 20 hours per week
- Must be located in the United States or Canada
- Hourly pay depending on experience.
- Remote Workforce
- Monthly Postmates food delivery credit
- Mentorship by some of the best in the business
- Paid hours for training and certification with Digital Marketer
Please send your cv and resume to email@example.com