Position: Facebook Ads / Adwords PPC Specialist
As a Paid Advertising Specialist, your primary responsibility will be to manage paid advertising campaigns for our clients. This will mostly include setting up and managing ad campaigns on Adwords and Facebook. You will be responsible for full campaign set up and management, data analysis, client reporting, etc. While most of our clients are tech startups, you will also work with Ecommerce and Small Business lead gen clients.
This Part-Time position requires a commitment of 20 hours per week (approximately 4 hours per day). After an initial trial period, you will be able to work several days a week virtually from your home (or anyplace else).
– 1-2 years experience managing ad campaigns on Adwords and/or Facebook.
– Ability to develop creative new image and copy ideas for client campaigns.
– Excellent English communication skills (written and spoken).
– Strong proficiency with Excel and basic data analysis
– Broad knowledge and interest in online marketing (social media, ecommerce, blogging, etc)
– Extremely web and computer savvy.
– Strong time management skills and able to work independently
– Strong analytical and organizational skills and detail oriented
– Highly self-motivated and able to work under deadlines.
– Full campaign set up and management (Facebook Ads and Adwords)
– Coming up with concepts for ad creatives (images and copy)
– Data analysis to identify opportunities for campaign optimization,
– Communicating directly with clients and preparing monthly/weekly reporting
– Helping to a grow consulting business into a strong agency
This job can be remote. However, the ideal person will be in the Los Angeles area or at least in a similar timezone.
Salary from $18-$27 per hour, but varies depending on experience. Please provide your salary requirements with your job application.
Please send your resume/CV or any other media source that will communicate to us why you are the right person for this position to email@example.com. Please include examples of the best and largest campaigns you’ve ever managed. How did you increase ROI for your client/employer? The more detail you can give us the better.
(While all applications are appreciated, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.)